At the Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given a recent question, I thought it might make sense to keep an updated list of who is waiting around at the inn and ready to go on an adventure. I'm thinking a name, level, and typical party role with a link to a sheet on the next line.

Satin Knights

First Post
Yeah, the adventures page is designed to try and keep that information up to date. If you are listed in the DWI at the top, you are generally looking for an adventure. If you are listed in the Wandering the Streets at the bottom, you are generally taking a break and not looking for work. This can be adjusted by anyone by changing the category you are in on your wiki page. (Edit the Approvals section, then you can add or delete categories on the right.)

Good news is that I have just submitted a short adventure for the first level characters. It will take a couple of days for a judge to look it over and give me the go ahead, but the adventure recruiting should be starting some time next week.

Another judge should probably start up a game for the 2nd-3rd level characters. We seem to be hitting critical mass for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases