FRINGE--Final Season. Final Fight/The Bullet That Saved The World#4

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The Bullet That Saved The World

While infiltrating an Observer outpost, the Fringe team meet up with an old friend... and must determine if they can be trusted.

ggroy

First Post
I thought this episode was better than the previous one. Seems to have added quite a bit to the plotline.

It was a shame that Etta was killed.

That really surprisd me. It's their daughter! And there isn't even a convenient replacement for her in the other universe, because in this universe, both Peters died, and the Peter we have is basically an echo of another timeline, right?

Of course, dying in genre shows doesn't have to be final. It could very well be that the plot will revolve around undoing this as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I thought this episode was better than the previous one. Seems to have added quite a bit to the plotline.

It was a shame that Etta was killed.

[southpark]those B4574rd5, they killed Etta![/southpark]

Sorry, couldn't resist that. just watched this episode on hulu. that sucked tail pipe gas that she died, but on the upswing, she got them with an antimatter grenade.

Keldryn

Adventurer
Wouldn't surprise me if the show ends with the timeline getting restored to just before the Observers invade, so I suspect we'll see her again.

Remove ads