Spelljammer - Rebuilding the Tradesman, WorkInProgress

detial of the bows done :)

tradesman_2012_test59_small.jpg

Sabrinathecat
thank you! :) *bows with theatrical flourish*

I reused a background I had made for another Spelljammer pic :p takes while to make them, so hey ;)
nah not the Pleides but since I like astronomy it did make me think of clusters and hence the background's look :)

"ALBA GU BRATH!" ;)
striclty speaking it's the Monarch's Scottish flag, i.e., only the Queen has the right to fly it, others need permission
but has been co-opted by the ordinary folks whether the nobility like it or not hehe
official flag is the St Andrew's Cross, kind of like how the official anthem is "Scotland the Brave" but the one nearly everyone actually wants/uses is "Flower of Scotland".
We're very "bolshie", lol
The "Lion Rampant" is a very beautiful flag and it's actual, proper heraldry (which has it's own complex system of iconography etc) and thus very valid for use in D&D art.

I would have used one of the flags of the Spelljammer costers, maybe a Faerun coster or Waterdeep or the Pragmatic Order of Thought, but that's more work, and I still just want to concentrate on the modelling at the moment
when finished I'll export the ship into Vue Infinite for more "proper" renders :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases