[LPF] Wreck Ashore

Satin Knights

First Post
After having taken over Amien's load, Anya and Galandra continue to the ship. Having not announced themselves from the pier, nearing the top of the gangplank, they meet some resistance. Captain Ironjaw, drawing his cutlass, stops them in their tracks, a step away from the relative safety of the ship. "Aye, we not be taking on stowaways today. And proper harlots knows better than to be bringing armor n weapons aboard a ship."

[sblock=ooc]Anya has her hands full and is 5' from the solid deck. Galandra is behind her, standing on the rickety gangplank, hands empty.[/sblock]

Psylence

First Post
"Tha scallywags be with us, Cap'n. Had ta make a stop 'cross town ferst." Dyre says, finally breaking from his sea chantey. He also is carrying an armload of supplies which feel like they're only getting heavier. "Wenches, perhaps, but I can't vouch fer their cookin' - but I doubt that harlot'd be a profitable choice."

He shuffles his feet, the weight moving from foot to foot as he tries to keep the rhythm of the song going in his head. Of course it's not long till he's humming the song once more to take his mind off of the load of supplies he's carrying.

Satin Knights

First Post
"They be, you say. Very well." With the tip of his cutlass, the captain waives the two girls aboard before sheathing it. "That druid must really be desperate to be hiring wenches to protect his goods."

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra frowns deepens (if that's even possible) and steps ahead of Anya. "The name is Anya and Galandra, Captain. And we ain't no wenches. This might be my first at the sea but not the first time my blade has drawn blood... and plenty at that. I hope that will be clear."

She sighs trying to control her temper and then takes Dyre's load of supplies. "Thanks" she mutters to him and brings it into the ship.

Psylence

First Post
Dyre looks at the Captain and mouths 'Wenches' with a solemn nod, but not till after Galandra takes the supplies. Soon after, Dyre turns to go fetch more.

Last edited:

solitar

First Post
Parinon rolls his eyes as he watches the tension mount as the ladies walk up and get insulted by the Captain. He has no problem with woman doing the same work...so long as they can, which was still to be seen. Hopefully they will prove themselves in a way other than on the Captain.

Can't we all just get along, He thinks as he makes his way by the ladies to off load his equipment pretending to ignore the scene unfolding.

WindCrystal

First Post
Meanwhile, Amien gives a thumbs up to Dyre as he carries the weight of more items and works to return to the ship, having missed the opportunity to witness the misogyny towards heavily armored women that could kill a bear in front of its horrified cubs.

He wonders what this cargo is supposed to be anyway. He finds it a shame that a lot of the crates are nailed shut.

Anya frowns, takes a step back onto solid ground, then hurls the weighty crate of supplies and sack on top of it from the bottom of the gangplank clear across the water and a good way across the deck of the ship before it lands with a clatter. Cracking her neck and shoulders, she glares at the captain. "Have a problem with women you boontyen shungduh idwayro?" she growls up to the man.

[sblock=ooc]Currently raging, figure that toss should be doable for an object that would be less than 25% of a light load.[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra calmly puts her armload of supplies on the respective place on the ship and then proceeds to watch as Anya's crate and bag land a few meters from where she is. Ah, yes. She had forgotten about that particular trait of Anya.

Galandra calls to the younger girl. "Save it for later, Anya. We need him in one piece to get us there."

Maybe Aimen would get his show after all.

[sblock] LOL I think we are the youngest of the party. Anya is 16, Galandra is 17 [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, at least they got fire in their souls!" as he chuckles. Turning to Anya, "That didn't bounce down inta the hold and land where it belongs, so get along and finish it up," and with a long flourishing bow, "my lady."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases