[LPF] Wreck Ashore

solitar

First Post
Parinon flinches when the crate slams to the deck not more than three feet from him nearly dropping his arm full of supplies. He sets his armload of wares on the deck to pick a splinter of crate out of his long brown hair. He turns and grins down at the red faced woman.

Not a bad throw, I dun know if I coulda done better, he thinks.

"Don't let the captain bother you, they don't let see many real woman at sea." says Parinon through his grin, as he turns picks up his supplies and continues down into the hold.

A closed-mouth laugh escapes from Anya as she shakes off her temper. "I'll stow half the crates out here if you'll just stop with the bowing. It's half again as worrying as that cutlass of yours." she says as she trudges up the gangplank and gathers the slightly dinged up crate to bring it below.

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien would eventually return to the ship, possibly by the time everyone has brought their work down inside the ship, easily pushing himself up the plank with each step despite what he is carrying. He calls out towards the rest of the crew with intent to convey a lighthearted jest, "I hope everyone was worried! I might have abandoned you all!"

He brings the harvested item(s) down into the storage like everyone else has so far.

[sblock=ooc]Amien comes off as younger than he actually is so far. He's twenty-six.[/sblock]

blackwlf

First Post
Umralar resists the urge to jam the javelin into the man's back, turning instead to look around the hold. He knew keeping the food safe was important, but this task was demeaning nonetheless.

Satin Knights

First Post
It is a long, grueling process of carrying the extra supplies on board, but the ship is loaded and ready just after sunset. Galandra was not able to get the captain to show her his map, but she learns that the ship is bound to go up the coast, north, about halfway to Tritower before it turns in to a river that is guarded by a barrier reef. It is another couple days on the river, through a rather inhospitable swamp before they get to the destination. Through careful watching and counting, she satisfies another question. There is the captain, a first mate, because there always is one, and four sailors on the Gator's Gullet. Therefore, the party is doubling up the number of people on board.

Umralar has done his assignment well. When he finally comes up from the bilge, he has six in the box. One of the regular sailors takes the box, rather quickly, and tosses a towel over it. "Thanks. That will do nicely."

Once everything has been stowed away, and the captain has done an inspection count to see that it is all there, "Allz righty. Time to feast! Eats up well, because tis the last good meal your gettin til we hit land again." The extra supplies have been crammed in so much that there is not a place to sit to enjoy the meal. But, bowls and mugs are handed out, and a feast of venison, strawberries, bananas and apples is on the cook's prep table. A barrel of cheap wine lies open to dip your mug into.

[sblock=ooc]It's night. The ship will be going out to sea at the crack of dawn. Since you are the protector's of the cargo, are you going to setup watches while you are still tied to the dock here in Venza?[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra offers herself to make the first watch. "Does any of you have a good pair of night eyes?" she asks to her comrades. They most likely need someone who can see in the dark... she glances at Umralar...

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien leans back into his chair and kicks his feet onto the table, laying his plate into his lap while holding on to a mug carefully. He dips a half-peeled bananna into his mug.

Hearing the question, he responds, "Depends on how drunk I get, sweetie. Can't stand watch passed out."

Psylence

First Post
"Woh..." Dyre says, "WOOOOH..." he adds for further emphasis. "We're not married yet. I don't need you complaining about my drinking." He says as he dips his mug into the wine. Pulling the glass out, letting the excess run down the sides. His free hand grabs a bowl of the stew and he begins to look for an adequate place to sit.

"I'll take pre-dawn watch. Just wake me up. And try not to kick. I have sensitive ribs."

Last edited:

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien raises his brows while his cheeks are still puffed with food and shifts his eyes left and right in rapid succession multiple times in confusion as to whether that was directed at him or not. He makes a hard gulp to pull the food down his throat and says with a bit of breath, "Who said the four letter word? I'm not a marrying kind of guy, you know?" A joke that'll likely bite him back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases