Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY

enigma1122

First Post
If it is not too late to say so, I think Lord Reuben and I will be trying to join for breakfast... but that is early and I are lazy in mornings. Will text Ninja cat to have him report to you.

buzz

Adventurer
If it is not too late to say so, I think Lord Reuben and I will be trying to join for breakfast... but that is early and I are lazy in mornings. Will text Ninja cat to have him report to you.

You are more than welcome. I made the reservation for maybe 20 people, and now ekb (and I assume Catt) are out. There's usually plenty of room.

ekb

First Post
Bummer. I was looking forward to trying that out.
Between you, Chris, Dave, & Dylan I'd say that I should plan to run it again... just not after catching filth & flar at Halloween parties.

If I can get the card system in Roll20 to accept tarot decks as well as playing cards, then I'll run a session online. But that's a big if at the moment.

Thank you all for wishing Cathy & I well. I'll get back to codeine-sweet-codeine cough medicine and sanity-robbing sinus drainage now...

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Between you, Chris, Dave, & Dylan I'd say that I should plan to run it again... just not after catching filth & flar at Halloween parties.

If I can get the card system in Roll20 to accept tarot decks as well as playing cards, then I'll run a session online. But that's a big if at the moment.

I've been messing with Roll20 a bit and would be up for a one-shot if you can get the system worked out. Let me know! :)

Thank you all for wishing Cathy & I well. I'll get back to codeine-sweet-codeine cough medicine and sanity-robbing sinus drainage now...

Indeed. It's a tough thing when a household comes down with an ailment as sometimes it can get passed back and forth even as you are getting better. Lay off the smooching for a bit! ;)

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Thanks all for another great GameDay!!! Had a blast & got to meet some wonderful new people & see some great old friends. Both games were a blast!!! :lol:

Ninjacat

First Post
GameDay, w00t-w00t!!

Another fantastic GameDay, where a TON of fun was had. Thanks as always to Buzz, Curt, and Games Plus for coordinating and hosting our insanity (run faster, Curt! *g*), to Vyv and my fellow morning players for helping me finally experience Marvel Heroic (I just need more sleep before next time!), and to my evening players for a fantastically cracked-out Supernatural Fiasco. I've been dying to try the insane shapeshifter reporter that believes it's a superhero since the Playset was created, and it was TOTALLY worth it, even if saving the people of Lawrence from the depredations of "Skintag" ended up being our B-Plot, heh. Laura Kaye with KCOW News, Mums on Fire, Moos at Eleven; back to you, Ryan.

To all my fellow attendees, my apologies for the volume of our game. I can't feel too bad when I'm managing to genuinely entertain people, but I imagine being at the next table (or even the one after that, heh) can't be as fun...for the jealousy, if not the volume. ;D
Don't worry, though- -although I don't think our morning event was too bad, Buzz has threatened to lock any event with both myself and my minion in it in the private room, so hopefully the rest o' y'all will be spared from now on. ;)

Can't wait for Next Time!!!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Thanks to Curt and Games Plus for hosting, for PhilK running a fun game, and to Buzz for another stellar job coordinating the event! :)

Remove ads