Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY

Buzz, please sign me up for Breakfast, Trev's Last Stand at Old Man Fong's Feng Shui game in slot 1, and willowx's Deadlands: Hell on Earth: Reloaded Savage Worlds game in slot 2.

Thanks!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Breakfast and Trollbabe, please.

Also, I could have sworn I posted this before, but alas TQY only has 3 seats. Get 'em while they're hot.

Last edited:

paladinlee

Explorer
I think I missed the boat for Mouseguard, but will throw my hat in the ring anyways.

Afternoon: Heroes Fall.

I'll be there for breakfast. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi Buzz,
May I please have Morning Game 1: Zombiefest 2012 and my afternoon game of Game 1: Supernatural. Thank you. Chances are good that John & I will make breakfast. :)
Thanks,
Nat

Painfully

First Post
Firstly, Breakfast!

Secondly, morning game 4, Last Stand At Old Man Fong's

And thirdly, afternoon game 6, The Hammer Falls

Thanks!

buzz

Adventurer
Please sign me up for Reign with ekb in slot one and Heroes Fall with PhilK in slot two. Thanks! :)
Added!

Buzz,

Please sign Laurie up for Mouse Guard in the morning and Fiasco in the afternoon.

Please sign me up for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying in afternoon.
Added!

Sign me up for Feng Shui, please.
Tim wants to sign up for Mouse Guard and Quiet Year.
Added!

Supernatural Fiasco in the afternoon please.
Added!

Hey Buzz,

Could you put me in your Mouse Guard game in the morning? Thanks!
Added!

One for Marvel in the morning with Vyv please
Added!

Can I get a little Feng Shui action in the morning and some Savage Worlds in the afternoon, please?
Added!

Breakfast and afternoon marvel heroic with you buzz, please
Added!

Hey Mark,

This is Matt from the SW group. Please sign me up for Trollbabe in the morning and The Quiet Year in the afternoon.

Jenn is in Alaska but I know she wanted to do your Mouse Guard game in the morning and the Quiet Year in the afternoon. I don't know if she will be able to register since she is currently in an igloo and I don't want to face her wrath when she gets back and isn't signed up for the games she wanted.

Oh and count me in for breakfast. I don't know what Jenn's plans are, but I will force her to ride up with me anyhow, so she will probably be at breakfast as well.
Added!

I added Jenn (Genevieve80, iirc) to those events.

Buzz, please sign me up for Breakfast, Trev's Last Stand at Old Man Fong's Feng Shui game in slot 1, and willowx's Deadlands: Hell on Earth: Reloaded Savage Worlds game in slot 2.

Thanks!
Added!

Breakfast and Trollbabe, please.

Also, I could have sworn I posted this before, but alas TQY only has 3 seats. Get 'em while they're hot.
Added! And noted!

I think I missed the boat for Mouseguard, but will throw my hat in the ring anyways.

Afternoon: Heroes Fall.

I'll be there for breakfast. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Added to heroes Fall and the fast-break.

My morning alternate if Mouseguard is closed is Last Stand at Old Man Fong’s. Thanks,
Added to Feng Shui, but stay tuned...

Breakfast, Reign, and Over the Edge please!
Added!

Hi Buzz,
May I please have Morning Game 1: Zombiefest 2012 and my afternoon game of Game 1: Supernatural. Thank you. Chances are good that John & I will make breakfast. :)
Thanks,
Nat
Added!

Firstly, Breakfast!

Secondly, morning game 4, Last Stand At Old Man Fong's

And thirdly, afternoon game 6, The Hammer Falls

Thanks!
Added!

:devil::cool:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads