Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY

TracerBullet42

First Post
After successfully fighting cancer for many years, my friend Mark could fight no longer, and the world lost a great man this weekend.

His funeral will be on Saturday morning, so please remove me from my morning event, Feng Shui. I am hoping to still make it for the afternoon event. Thanks.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
After successfully fighting cancer for many years, my friend Mark could fight no longer, and the world lost a great man this weekend.

His funeral will be on Saturday morning, so please remove me from my morning event, Feng Shui. I am hoping to still make it for the afternoon event. Thanks.

My condolences.

buzz

Adventurer
I'd like to sign up for the afternoon game of Over the Edge, please!
Added!

Carpool time!

Buzz, please add puffdebbie, Reidzilla, and Ninjacat to breakfast at Le Peep.

GIANT Crew, GameDay is gonna take over the joint! (Not that they're complaining about us increasing their business, heh.)
Added! This is the most people we've ever had signed up for breakfast, I think.

Could you write me down for Monster of Week (AM) and Savage Worlds (PM).

Thanks! -- Tim Kleinert
Added!

Done. I am very sorry for your loss, Rob. :( Hopefully, we'll see you in the afternoon.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay folks, I've made provisional table assignments based on current sign-ups.

[MENTION=100097]CoreyHaim8myDog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=492]Trevalon Moonleirion[/MENTION], your events got bumped out of the private room! I sincerely apologize for this, but I want to put what I believe will be the largest and/or loudest events in there so we can attempt to lower the overall noise level in the game space.

None of this is written in stone, though. More changes may come as we approach Gameday.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey folks, we had a player cancel their signups due to life commitments, so there are now open seats in both Monster of the Week and Heroes Fall.

Remove ads