Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY

Over the Edge Players

If any of you have the book and want to make a character that's fine. If not, I will have pregens. Or we may make them on the spot as it's quick.

Okay folks, I've made provisional table assignments based on current sign-ups.

[MENTION=100097]CoreyHaim8myDog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=492]Trevalon Moonleirion[/MENTION], your events got bumped out of the private room! I sincerely apologize for this, but I want to put what I believe will be the largest and/or loudest events in there so we can attempt to lower the overall noise level in the game space.

None of this is written in stone, though. More changes may come as we approach Gameday.

That's fine. It wasn't important for OTE. I needed it for Freemarket because there's oddities in the rules and cards and other such.

Lord_ruben

Explorer
Fiasco is now FULL.

(Pending any double-table wackiness.)

If Ninjacat wanted to run another slot of Fiasco or included another player slot, I'd sign up for it! The only reason I held off from the Supernatural game was due to its show knowledge expectation. I would have been happy to wing it, but didn't want to ruin the experience for the other players. But, Fiasco looks like a heck of a lot of fun.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
If Ninjacat wanted to run another slot of Fiasco or included another player slot, I'd sign up for it! The only reason I held off from the Supernatural game was due to its show knowledge expectation. I would have been happy to wing it, but didn't want to ruin the experience for the other players. But, Fiasco looks like a heck of a lot of fun.
We can see what happens come game-time. Right now we have open seats in other events for any walk-ins, so those would get priority, unless there was a big contingent of people who demanded Fiasco. :D

Ninjacat

First Post

We can see what happens come game-time. Right now we have open seats in other events for any walk-ins, so those would get priority, unless there was a big contingent of people who demanded Fiasco. :D

Mike, if you really want in, that would give me SEVEN Players easily, so splitting the table into a 3 person Fiasco game and a 4 person Fiasco game is quite doable...again, with the knowledge of the Show being the sticking point. If you're willing to fake it, Awesome. The Playset is varied enough, I'm sure sufficiently "simple" choices could be made to make a playable Fiasco even for the less-than-knowledgeable of the show. Like Buzz said, we'll wait and see what happens...at this point, I'd be fine with two games at the table; I would just really want someone else who knows how to play Fiasco heading up the game that I wasn't in. If people are willing to fake it, more power to 'em. I can run both Set-Ups, but I'm afraid I can only play in one game, heh,

Remove ads