Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY

waterdhavian

First Post
Hey Buzz,

Got called into work last minute and won't be able to make it tomorrow.

Please free up my spot for Marvel Heroic, "Road to Civil War: Part 1", with Vyvyan Basterd.

buzz

Adventurer
Hi, Buzz!
Could you please sign me up for Feng Shui in the morning and Deadlands in the afternoon?

thanks

Shari/sailorkitsune
Added!

Okay, Feng Shui once again has the private room in the morning, and Marvel is at Table E.

Okay, I'm leaving now because I'm taking a different route than usual. See you there Sunday!
Somebody get that bottle away from Mark!

Hey Buzz,

Got called into work last minute and won't be able to make it tomorrow.

Please free up my spot for Marvel Heroic, "Road to Civil War: Part 1", with Vyvyan Basterd.

STINK! Sorry to hear it water-d.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
While no longer contagious, I'm still sicker than I'd hoped that I'd be.

Reign needs to be cancelled.

Bummer. I was looking forward to trying that out. Nevertheless, I've got a few other things that it might be better to take care of tomorrow rather than leave for later in the weekend. I'll leave the couple seats in the other games for my orphaned co-players and just see the rest of you in the afternoon. I'm supposed to grab lunch with Trev and I'll try to make it over in time to catch some late Slot 1 photos too. Get well soon, ekb! :)

buzz

Adventurer
While no longer contagious, I'm still sicker than I'd hoped that I'd be.

Reign needs to be cancelled.

Sorry to hear it, ekb. :.-(

We're going to need one of the morning GMs to take on an extra player; with Mark bowing out, that leave three players who need seats, and only two seats open.

Any GMs with full events willing to take on one more?

Remove ads