D&D 5E D&D Next Collector's Guide

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Very groovy. :D

If I may humbly suggest...

Ed Greenwood's new series of articles, Forging the Realms, is somewhat D&D Next related, though should likely find a home in the Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide.

The D&D Next Q&A blogs do contain quite a bit of interesting info in their answers each week.

The Playtester Profile blogs are also usually informative.

Finally, several of the D&D Next designers did a short-lived series of blogs about D&D Next related topics. I can dig up links if you need them.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Ed Greenwood's new series of articles, Forging the Realms, is somewhat D&D Next related, though should likely find a home in the Forgotten Realms Collector's Guide.
Those articles are already being added to that Guide ;)

The D&D Next Q&A blogs do contain quite a bit of interesting info in their answers each week.

Finally, several of the D&D Next designers did a short-lived series of blogs about D&D Next related topics. I can dig up links if you need them.
If you have links for the Playtest Profile and designer blogs, I'd appreciate that, since it'll save me the trouble of hunting them down!

Edit: Not to worry about those links. I have them and I'm busying adding them.

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan

All the D&D Next blog entries have now been added :cool:.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've been keeping this Guide updated with the regular weekly WotC web site articles, but a couple of other recent additions might be worth noting:

• Two D&D Next adventures are being run at Winter Fantasy in January 2013. A0: Danger at Darkshelf Quarry is the (new) first part of the 1st edition "A" series rerelease Against the Slave Lords, and G1: The Steading of the Hill Giant Chief is a D&D Next conversion of the classic 1st Edition module.
  • The next season of Encounters Against the Cult of Chaos will have conversion notes for D&D Next released online in January.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases