Personal ...

What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

Last edited by Gamer McSmartypants; Friday, 21st August, 2015 at 03:36 AM.

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    RebelsTSRI Defended The Walls!NumeneraD&D

Ignore Dioltach

Friend+
    My communities:

I already have facial hair, but perhaps I can convince my wife to grow a 'stache.
    What do we say to the God of Death?

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Doctor WhoOSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar

Friend+
    My communities:

Well, I shaved Wednesday, I will join. As a marker, I give this pic from yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture0022.JPG  
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 149 members and counting!!

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore Nellisir

Friend+
    My communities:

I haven't shaved for a week, but my beardage grows neither swiftly nor particularly thick, so I'll just look scruffy for a month if I do this. Already got a goatee, I could regrow the mustache...except it itches so damned much....

Yeah, it's a darned hard life.
    Secrets of the Shadowend - Notes, scribblings, writings, and memorandum on the Shadowend Campaign Setting.

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Greater Nashville area, Tenn.]
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Doctor WhoOSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar

Friend+
    My communities:

* scratch scratch itch itch scratch* I know waccha mean!

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Scott DeWar

Friend+
    My communities:

by the way, here is last years visage (caution, it is a vid of me right after I got removed off the ventalato from being in a coma for 6 or 7 weeks.):
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/5752584-post65.html

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore Nellisir

Friend+
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeWar View Post
    by the way, here is last years visage (caution, it is a vid of me right after I got removed off the ventalato from being in a coma for 6 or 7 weeks.):
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/5752584-post65.html
    So basically, to grow one last year you had to pull a Rip van Winkle? I can't decide if that's dedication or laziness.
    Secrets of the Shadowend - Notes, scribblings, writings, and memorandum on the Shadowend Campaign Setting.

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Scott DeWar

Friend+
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Nellisir View Post
    So basically, to grow one last year you had to pull a Rip van Winkle? I can't decide if that's dedication or laziness.
    rofl. Thank you, I needed that laugh! Is an induced coma either one of those?or can I claim both?

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Scott DeWar

Friend+
    My communities:

movember update!

Ok, here is 9 November. Keep in mind that the pic of 'Rip Van Winkle' I believe I started at the beginning of September for that bears, then was placed in the induced coma on 30 October 2011. I started this beard on 31 October 2012, so as I am of Indonesian blood, I haven't got much of a beard yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture0023.JPG  

Guide (Lvl 11)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore Nellisir

Friend+
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeWar View Post
    Ok, here is 9 November. Keep in mind that the pic of 'Rip Van Winkle' I believe I started at the beginning of September for that bears, then was placed in the induced coma on 30 October 2011. I started this beard on 31 October 2012, so as I am of Indonesian blood, I haven't got much of a beard yet.
    Keep going, man! You'll match your avatar yet!

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast