Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, I shaved Wednesday, I will join. As a marker, I give this pic from yesterday.

Attachments

• Picture0022.JPG
    Picture0022.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 57

Nellisir

Hero
I haven't shaved for a week, but my beardage grows neither swiftly nor particularly thick, so I'll just look scruffy for a month if I do this. Already got a goatee, I could regrow the mustache...except it itches so damned much....

Yeah, it's a darned hard life. ;)

Scott DeWar

So basically, to grow one last year you had to pull a Rip van Winkle? I can't decide if that's dedication or laziness. ;)

rofl. Thank you, I needed that laugh! Is an induced coma either one of those?or can I claim both?

Scott DeWar

movember update!

Ok, here is 9 November. Keep in mind that the pic of 'Rip Van Winkle' I believe I started at the beginning of September for that bears, then was placed in the induced coma on 30 October 2011. I started this beard on 31 October 2012, so as I am of Indonesian blood, I haven't got much of a beard yet.

Attachments

• Picture0023.JPG
    Picture0023.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 57

Nellisir

Hero
Ok, here is 9 November. Keep in mind that the pic of 'Rip Van Winkle' I believe I started at the beginning of September for that bears, then was placed in the induced coma on 30 October 2011. I started this beard on 31 October 2012, so as I am of Indonesian blood, I haven't got much of a beard yet.

Keep going, man! You'll match your avatar yet!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases