Playing with a new style [Update - switching to it on 12 Nov]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks like the notifications and private message menus share the same space which notifications showing when you one and private messages when you don't. Probably why I was confused.

Ah. Yep, it's always done that. :)

Dragoslav

First Post
I had trouble at first finding how to get to the forum from the main page now that the "messageboard" link up at the top is hidden in the "Main" dropdown box. Now that I know where it is, it's fine, although slightly more inconvenient due to having to hover over the dropdown menu and then select the forums.

Looks like we finally lost the links to Prismatic Wars and Conquest, although they're still there if you can find the pages (google, notification links, etc).

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I managed to find it, but I'd suggest putting the "logout" option in someplace more visible than under "profile." Not a biggie, though.

delericho

Legend
Is it still possible to access the 'skins' for the pages? I liked using "Son of Black" (or whatever it was called), as it was rather less conspicuous.

If these are gone, is there any chance of getting them back?

Alan Shutko

Explorer
Is it still possible to access the 'skins' for the pages? I liked using "Son of Black" (or whatever it was called), as it was rather less conspicuous.

If these are gone, is there any chance of getting them back?

I also wonder, because I much prefer a light background to a black background.

Remove ads