BATTLE OF THE BARDS - Heat 2!

Vote for the winner of BATTLE OF THE BARDS - HEAT 2!

• RAVENS IN THE LIBRARY by SJ Tucker of Dumas, Arkansas

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • JASON AND THE DRAGON by Matthew 'Amoebacide' Dobrich of Melbourne, Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AXE OF DESTRUCTION by Gary McGath of Nashua, New Hampshire

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • THE ORC WHO LOVES DWARVES by Neil Berry of Bristol, England

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • DUNGEON HUSTLE by Mississippi Bones of Hardin County, Ohio

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • SECRETS by W. Scott Snyder of Austin, Texas

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Poll closed .

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I typed 28 when I meant 20 (which in itself was wrong, as it's 21). The fifth heat is the final. 5-6-5-5-FINAL.

Reading the news article at the top of this thread it says there's 5 heats indicated with the winners of each going on to the final.

Question: 21 artists, maybe, submitted 28 entries overall?

Lanefan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Reading the news article at the top of this thread it says there's 5 heats indicated with the winners of each going on to the final.

Question: 21 artists, maybe, submitted 28 entries overall?

Lanefan

No, it's like I said in the post you quoted.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
It is kinda great!

However, I keep finding myself singing along with "Secrets." (I get to play my assassin this Friday!) :D I think I may have to cover "Secrets" if Scott doesn't mind. I love playing Latin-style claves on keyboard.

Bardiclug

First Post
However, I keep finding myself singing along with "Secrets." (I get to play my assassin this Friday!) :D I think I may have to cover "Secrets" if Scott doesn't mind. I love playing Latin-style claves on keyboard.

I don't mind at all. The only caveat is that you have to play it for me once. :)

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I don't mind at all. The only caveat is that you have to play it for me once. :)

At Conflikt then. Would you send me lyrics/chords if it's convenient? (GAFilk songbook and Moxie transcriptions are kicking my butt right now.)

The voting seems to have slowed down. Perhaps it's time to post the Battle of the Bards link on twitter again. *uses her twitter monk 'flurry of tweets' class feature*

airwalkrr

Adventurer
It's all about the Dungeon Hustle. Solid rock song with mass appeal even a non-gamer could appreciate. Reminded me a lot of Theory of a Deadman, which is a band I love. Very creative style and lyrics. This was the only song I found myself singing along to and the only one I wanted to hear again.

Ravens in the Library is probably a song I will want for my ipod as well though. Very well done and creative musically. Got a little lost in the lyrics.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I finally Googled "68 Impala". Ah, I see - it's a car!

It's awesome the way this heat has more votes than the previous one already. Here's hoping that trend continues for an EPIC final in December! One thing's for sure - that final will have four awesome songs in it!

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
:D Oh I wish I'd still had contact to a former (male) friend who claimed no man in the world wouldn't know about that,

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases