BATTLE OF THE BARDS - Heat 2!

Vote for the winner of BATTLE OF THE BARDS - HEAT 2!

• RAVENS IN THE LIBRARY by SJ Tucker of Dumas, Arkansas

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • JASON AND THE DRAGON by Matthew 'Amoebacide' Dobrich of Melbourne, Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AXE OF DESTRUCTION by Gary McGath of Nashua, New Hampshire

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • THE ORC WHO LOVES DWARVES by Neil Berry of Bristol, England

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • DUNGEON HUSTLE by Mississippi Bones of Hardin County, Ohio

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • SECRETS by W. Scott Snyder of Austin, Texas

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Poll closed .

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
:D Oh I wish I'd still had contact to a former (male) friend who claimed no man in the world wouldn't know about that,

I'm not particularly familiar with US cars, or that American "Year-Model" way of referring to them. Once it's pointed out, it's clear enough. Though I'm still not clear on why it would be rolling 20s! Love the song, nevertheless!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For some reason, this thread is being hammered by spammers. I just deleted the third in as many hours.

Markn

First Post
I'm not particularly familiar with US cars, or that American "Year-Model" way of referring to them. Once it's pointed out, it's clear enough. Though I'm still not clear on why it would be rolling 20s! Love the song, nevertheless!

I believe it's referring to 20 inch rims/tires.

I have a question of my own. When's the next entry date? I wasn't interested at first but the songs have inspired me and I'm already working on a few ideas.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Regarding the number of spam messages on this thread

You know, live journal has also been rather spammy lately. I wonder if all the track back/links to this thread from friends feeds in live journal have contributed to the spam here. If so, I'm sorry. It looks like many of them come from my friends pages on live journal showing my link back to the Battle of the Bards.

Apologetically,
Mary

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have a winner! Heat 2 was won by DUNGEON HUSTLE! Congratulations to Mississippi Bones, who we'll be seeing again in the final.

The third heat will be launched shortly!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Sorry about that. :cool: It's part 2 of a 4 part song series, each one from the point of view of a different character (class) in a standard party. I was mostly trying to comment on the class/system from the PC's point of view, rather than tell the story of a specific event.
If the other three are anywhere near as good I'd sure like to hear 'em! :)

Lanefan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases