[Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking

Some say that the best defense is a good offense. Sometimes the opposite is true as well. Or at least, a great defensive member can enable the rest of his group to go on the offensive. However, the best defense sometimes requires some risky tactics, and a little reckless efforts. When Eldreth sees Skyla enter, and spots the amulet hanging around her neck, she smiles. Being able to be a little reckless can be fun!

"If'n ye kin keep us alive what with a hungry pack o'gobbies houndin' us, yer in." she says, handing the Eladrin the contract. What Eldreth doesn't realize, however, is that not all religious folks carrying holy symbols are healers... time will tell what kind of Paladin Skyla happens to be.

"Well, if you let me join the team, I guess keeping you alive is the least I can do." Skyla accepts the contract from Eldreth, scans it a moment, signs, and hands it back.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Skyla- Female Eladrin Paladin (Protecting) 1
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +17, Initiative: -1 AC: 20, Fort: 13, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 Speed: 5
HP: 29/29, Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 12/12
Action Points: 1, Milestones: 0
:bmelee: Basic Attack: Virtuous Strike: +7 vs AC / 1d8+4 radiant damage
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: Unarmed: -1 vs AC / 1d4-1 damage

Powers-
At-Will:

Virtuous Strike
Ardent Strike
Lay on Hands
Divine Challenge
Divine Sanction

Encounter:
Second Wind []
Action Point []
Fey Step []
Valorous Smite[]
Divine Mettle []

Daily:
Majestic Halo []

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Grimmjow

First Post
"The more the merrier..." Orisk says, still looking at the symbol of Apoli. He shakes his head, "Alright then I've left an open line on the contract in case you find one more member to help you out while out the tower, but you best get going while there is still some light in the sky. Good luck heroes!"

treex

First Post
"The more the merrier..." Orisk says, still looking at the symbol of Apoli. He shakes his head, "Alright then I've left an open line on the contract in case you find one more member to help you out while out the tower, but you best get going while there is still some light in the sky. Good luck heroes!"

With Orisk's constant staring, Kruor couldn't help but notice it either...the symbols of Apoli adorn the Eladrin's equipment. His eyes, previously a hue of blue, turned yellow.

I guess most people would know what that meant...

A shaky voice rumbled from within, "Y-yes, err...let's get going, while there be light in sky. N-no reason Kruor scared of light, yes? But just in case, Kruor wear uh...Kruor's faverr-rit cloak. Kruor get cold sometimes."
[sblock=Kruor's thoughts]Please no smite Kruor, no smite Kruor, no smite Kruor, no smite Kruor.[/sblock]"W-what? A robot no can feel cold?! T-that...that ray-sist!"

The metal man dons his cloak hastily, pulling the hood over his head leaving nothing but a shadow with two big glowing yellow eyes in place of his face. Frankly, that was just as scary as his rusty metal face.

[sblock=OOC]@steaminwillybmen: Glad you could make it!
[MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION]: Could we have an OOC thread please? I prefer not having the IC thread cluttered up but that's just me :)[/sblock]

"I agree with Kruor, no time like the present. Let us be off." Skyla carefully ties her hair back into a ponytail and arranges it before putting on her helmet, then picks up her shield and pack. Now armored head to toe, if you didn't know any better, you would think this just another man-at-arms. Perhaps a little less stout of build than the typical fighting man, but still.

Last edited:

Eldreth also hefting a shield and full body fortress of steel beams at the paladin as they walk out the door, heading to the guard tower.

"I be likin' yer style. What better way t'pertect yer kin then t'put somethin' inna lil' bastards way an' keep it from hitin' ye er keep it from hitin' yer friends, right? Good thing yer not usin' a hefter like meself," the female dwarf says, picking up her large spiked hammer. "Folks might be gettin' us confused oth'wise!" she finishes jokingly with a wink at the taller warrior.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Just as someone is about to ask if he is coming, Arshaka begins moving out of the room with the others. His staff thumps lightly on the ground with each step as the crystals of his body shift and rub together in motion, making a sound like a bag of rocks being massaged.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases