[Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking

Phoenix8008

First Post
"It seems to be thinking of itself as innocent.", Arshaka says to the others. "Speak to us of your purpose here little one, or we may let our metal friend here have you as a snack." the shardmind threatens...

Someone

Adventurer
"It seems to be thinking of itself as innocent.", Arshaka says to the others. "Speak to us of your purpose here little one, or we may let our metal friend here have you as a snack." the shardmind threatens...

The small thing gesticulates, and Arshaka has a hard time trying to divine what he does mean.

"Your chest? No? Then it's you. Uhhh... You wanted to poke your eyes out... no, just eyes, your eyes. Eyes to backpack."

The pixie meows.

"A cat? A dead cat. Ah! Curiosity. You wanted to see what was inside that backpack because you were curious. Does this mean you can't talk?"

The pixie chirps and flutters

"You can talk with birds?"

He nods.

Eldreth scratches her head with the spiky end of her hammer, not sure what to make of the pixie...thing.

"Ye jus' wanted t'see what were in me pack!? Well...why didn' ye jus' ask? I got nothin' t'hide, and nothin' much worth th'takin'... o'course, a complete stranger askin' t'see what be in me pack be a bit odd a'request...so I prolly woulda said 'no'... but t'woulda been th'proper thing t'do! An since this were all innocent curiosity, I be all fer lettin' bygones be bygones, as long as ye promise me ye won't be tryin' t'steal ferm us again. Does ye gots a name we can be callin' ye by that don't be requirin' us t'learn t'speak like a feather brain?" she asks, motioning for Arshaka to release his 'prisoner'.

VanderLegion

First Post
Everlin finally moves over to join the group and addresses the pixie. "We are on our way to destroy a band of goblins. There is room for one more in our contract if you wish to help us. Doing so would make up for your minor mischief here. Also, the pay is good."[sblock="Diplomacy 25"]I know I didn't actually need to roll for diplomacy since someone joining us is part of the plan, but figured I'd play it like we're actually convincing him :)[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Chupacabra14.jpg

Chupacabra7.jpg

OOC: OMG [MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION]! You're going to kill me! Those images are so frickin' hilarious! I'm getting weird looks from my co-workers when I see your posts and just start busting up!

Eldreth, seeing that they were going to get the creature's cooperation, can only chuckle and give a small resigned sigh when, once again, the pixie flits into her backpack.

"A'right, lil' one. Ye c'n stay in me pack. It be easier t'keep track o'ye and fer that matter, pertect ye if ye be in there... b'what I be needin' t'know is this... when the gobbies do be showin' their faces an' a fight breaks out (an' we both know it'll come down t'a fight wit th'ugly green heads), what're ye goin' t'be able t'do t'help us out?"

Grimmjow

First Post
[sblock=skyla]The small and strange creature seams to be telling the truth. It looks like it might just be looking for a good time[/sblock]

The group decides to head out after the finish their food and their encounter with the strange little creature is finished. The Shardmind doesn't seem to care that he had nothing to eat, while Kruor listens to the little heart beat of the new little creature, trying to figure out if it's heart beat is faster than the dwarf's.

After about one more hour of travel, they strange little circus group spots the tower.

4649810.jpg

Knowing that the goblin bandits are inside the group must prepare themselves for battle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases