[Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking

VanderLegion

First Post
Everlin finishes eating before the others and begins to play on her bandore while she waits for the others to finish. The music is beautiful and helps calm their minds for the coming fight. Eldreth especially finds something intriguing in the music.
OOC: Who actually does weapon damage rolls here? I know the pixie monk uses implement powers, I think vampires and psions do as well? I can use my bandore during a short rest with song of rest to give someone a +2 power bonus to weapon damage rolls until the end of their next short rest.

Edit: Edlreth it is I guess.

Last edited:

OOC: Who actually does weapon damage rolls here? I know the pixie monk uses implement powers, I think vampires and psions do as well? I can use my bandore during a short rest with song of rest to give someone a +2 power bonus to weapon damage rolls until the end of their next short rest.

OOC: Eldreth and I both use weapons. Eldreth's attack bonus is a little better than mine, plus she gets to enforce her mark with an extra attack (whereas I just do autodamage), so she'll likely get more use out of the bonus.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Arshaka is ready for what is to come...

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start=
Minor=
Move=
Standard=
End=
[sblock=Arshaka Stat block]Arshaka- Male Shardmind Psion (Telekinetic) 3
Passive Perception: +22, Passive Insight: +20, Initiative: +1 AC: 17, Fort: 12, Reflex: 16, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6
HP: 20/20, Bloodied: 10, Surge Value: 5, Surges left: 6/6
Action Points: 1, Milestones: 0 Second Wind: not used
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +1 Staff of the Renewing Source: +1 vs AC / 1d8 damage (+1d6 on crit)
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: Kinetic Trawl: +6 vs Ref / 1d8+7 force damage and pull target 1 square.
Power Points: 4/4
Powers-
At-Will:

Force Punch
Kinetic Trawl
Burning Flux

Encounter:
Shard Swarm
Far Hand
Forceful Push
Intellect Forteress
Daily:
Telekinetic Anchor
Staff of Renewing Source
Psyweave Cloak
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Eldreth also readies her hammer and shield. A grin slowly begins to spread across her face.

This be it girly...time t'make yer Papa proud!

She wiggles her body back and forth to shake her backpack about in an attempt to get the pixie's attention.

"Ye might be wantin' t'git ready whatever yer gonna be gettin' ready. Looks like we be 'bout t'head in."

OOC: Any bonus to damage is awesome, as it will allow (possibly) multiple uses per round (since my response attacks are opportunity actions, I can use one per turn), and will increase Eldreth's defender stickiness.

Initiative: 18!!!

VanderLegion

First Post
Everlin draws her sword and prepares for the coming battle. The weapon almost seems to hum as it pulls forth from it's sheeth, calming everyone slightly and allowing them to focus on the battle to come. Her owlbear stands ready at her side.[sblock="Initiative 17"]roll[/sblock]

Grimmjow

First Post
The heroes creep up to the door. When they through it open they see a room full of goblins. Some goblins loudly argue while standing around a table covered in playing cards, while another dips its mug into a boiling cauldron. Toward the rear of the room, a block from sagging ceiling has smashed down onto the floor. A hobgoblin stands near a gong. A set of stairs on the eastern wall goes up to the next floor.

[sblock=perception 15]You see a pair of dice roll out from behind the stone block, and a small fist quickly snatches them up before retreating.[/sblock]

[sblock=combat] A yes, sweet sweet combat.

Click here for map and stats

Monsters have 18 initiative. if you rolled higher or roll higher go now, otherwise please wait for the monsters to go.

Table: Provides cover for small creatures only 15 DC athletics to climb on top of
Fallen Stone Block: Provides cover for anyone standing behind it.

You enter through the Light green line

[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
The insect creature hisses from Eldreth's backpack

[sblock=ministats]
The horrible creature in eldreth's backpack, pixie monk 3

Initiative: +6, Passive perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11
Defenses: AC: 21, Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 15
Melee basic attack: Dagger +4 Vs AC 1d6+2 dmg
HP:38/38 THP: 0 Bloodied: 19, Surge value: 9, Surges/day: 10/10 Speed: 4 squares, 6 squares flying
Languages: Common, Elven
AP: 1
Powers:
Fallen needle, Five Storms, Flurry of blows
Swift rive Flood, Undeniable Incitement, Pixie dust, Shrink, Unseelie eyes
Masterful spiral[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads