The Walking Dead 3.5 "Say the Word" (spoiler warning)

NewJeffCT

First Post
Good episode tonight - Rick going crazy and going on a zombie killing spree...

Michonne had some good katana on zombie action, and Woodbury and the governor were revealed to be not quite the paradise Andrea thinks.

I'm surprised they went there with the governor & his daughter. I thought the heads in a jar were the substitute for that.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
When it comes to the governor, there is no shortage of ways for him to be sick.

I guess my question is how widely known this is in Woodbury. I mean, in one episode, he had a woman in bed with him and the heads in another room. And where's the daughter been previously?

Grimmjow

First Post
i missed some episodes so i've got some questions

1)has nothing to do with this episode but did they find t-dog's body or zombie?

2)why did rick go all crazy. is he blaming himself for loris death. would she have died even without the zombies getting into the yard?

3) that zombie he killed in the end there, with the bloated belly, did he go super crazy on it for a reason or was it just a zombie for him to kill?

As far as this episode goes i thought it was good. I'm not surprised by the zombie game or the daughter but it just shows how sick humanity is becoming

Fast Learner

First Post
1. Not yet, that I saw.

2. I think he's blaming the zombies and the whole catastrophe in general, along with himself.

3. I presume that its belly contained a goodly portion of Lori's body, which it seems like he'd come for (at least in part), but he couldn't even get that release. Seemed to me that he needed that badly enough that he considered, at least briefly, cutting it open, but realized that chewed-up bits of Lori wouldn't actually help.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yes the producer explained on "Talking Dead" that the zombie's belly was distended because it was full of Lori. Ick.

They should not need to explain that in a completely separate show - if they have to, they weren't doing their jobs quite right.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I got it, seemed obvious. Just not obvious enough, I guess?

I took it quite differently on first viewing - it looked like a zombie who had been pregnant when turned. What was such a zombie doing in a jail? That I didn't know - it seemed out of place, yes. But, Rick's reaction to that seemed understandable, given the situation.

I suppose they expected the viewer to recall/see details of the scene to get that it was near where Lori was - I missed that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases