OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

treex

First Post
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*happy dance*

EDIT: In a more serious tone, I was gonna write that Kruor thought Skyla was going to smite him and the whole room, just for being associated with a monster. Kruor doesn't think too highly of the right and just, not very forgiving, them...

[sblock=PC List]Skyla Level 1 Female Eladrin Paladin (Protecting)
Eldreth Forgemark Level 1 Female Dwarf (Elemental) Fighter (Knight)
Arshaka Level 3 Shardmind Psion
Everlin Level 3 Female Human Bard (Skald)
Kruor Sytis Level 3 Warforged Vampire
Someone's Pixie? (Is it this guy?)[/sblock]

Last edited:

I feel like I'm missing something about the background setting. I know paladins tend to attract a lot of different opinions from other characters, but I figured Apollo would be one of the more popular gods in the world. I gather that Kruor is nervous given his, uh, interesting origins and vampiric leanings, but what is the deal with Orisk?

Grimmjow

First Post
I feel like I'm missing something about the background setting. I know paladins tend to attract a lot of different opinions from other characters, but I figured Apollo would be one of the more popular gods in the world. I gather that Kruor is nervous given his, uh, interesting origins and vampiric leanings, but what is the deal with Orisk?

don't feel bad about the god you picked though, it just so happens to not work with your characters first group (and only one member and a NPC) so nothing to worry about Apoli is cool :)

That's cool, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some crucial piece of backstory. As far as Kruor is concerned, Apoli doesn't seem to have any explicit smite the undead stance, and even if he did, being a robot is one hell of a cover for being a vampire (I mean, Skyla doesn't know how robots work, much less, what would make a vampire robot). As far as Skyla is concerned, you're someone embarking on a heroic quest, so she'll consider you good until she witnesses something that suggest otherwise.

That's cool, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some crucial piece of backstory. As far as Kruor is concerned, Apoli doesn't seem to have any explicit smite the undead stance, and even if he did, being a robot is one hell of a cover for being a vampire (I mean, Skyla doesn't know how robots work, much less, what would make a vampire robot). As far as Skyla is concerned, you're someone embarking on a heroic quest, so she'll consider you good until she witnesses something that suggest otherwise.

Which will happen at about the time Kruor sticks his fingers into a goblin's neck and drains it dry, shuddering and creaking with enjoyment ;)

treex

First Post
As far as I know, Orisk is just someone who has something to hide. And Kruor. Cause, well...he's Kruor. Oh, and I'm sure if you read the wiki you'll know Apoli is well associated with the sun and that kinda makes vampires, you know...burn and shrivel up.

Which will happen at about the time Kruor sticks his fingers into a goblin's neck and drains it dry, shuddering and creaking with enjoyment ;)

Skyla will be so busy enjoying lopping off a goblin's head that she won't notice anything amiss.

Apoli is well associated with the sun and that kinda makes vampires, you know...burn and shrivel up.

True, but he's also not The Raven Queen with standing orders for his followers to wipe out the abomination of undeath.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases