OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

Phoenix8008

First Post
I forget, can I dismiss an effect I created like the Burning Flux field so that I can move into that zone during my own turn and not get burned?

Grimmjow

First Post
A question for our DM: How high is the ceiling in this room? And what do the stairs lead up to? A landing? A doorway?

Sorry i should have told you the the height of the roof. 20 feet high.

from where you are standing you see a stone wall at the top of the stairs.

treex

First Post
I'm a friend posting for treex, his local internet is down and he says to "RP" him until he can get back on.

He also wanted you all to know that he's terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] (and treex's friend): No problem! Thanks for the heads up. It is very appreciated!
[MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION]: I am happy to play as Kruor temporarily if you don't want to or don't have the time to NPC him.

Grimmjow

First Post
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] (and treex's friend): No problem! Thanks for the heads up. It is very appreciated!
[MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION]: I am happy to play as Kruor temporarily if you don't want to or don't have the time to NPC him.

its not a problem. I can't right now as i post this but i'll take his turn and the monsters later this evening

Phoenix8008

First Post
Time for a bit of DM adjudication! What Arshaka is hoping to do on his action should generate some falling damage for the hobgoblin, but I can't assume it so I need the DM to rule if it goes off as hoped for or not. I got VERY lucky and actually critted so I got max damage on the sucker to boot. But and extra 1d6 falling damage would be nice too. :angel: :devil:

Grimmjow

First Post
Time for a bit of DM adjudication! What Arshaka is hoping to do on his action should generate some falling damage for the hobgoblin, but I can't assume it so I need the DM to rule if it goes off as hoped for or not. I got VERY lucky and actually critted so I got max damage on the sucker to boot. But and extra 1d6 falling damage would be nice too. :angel: :devil:

hey sorry. I don't know how long you guys have been able to get on ENWorld but its my first night back.....(dumb hackers) anyway i got a concert to go to tonight so i wont be checking it out tonight (however im sure you'll get you fall damage) see you guys tomorrow and sory for any delay

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases