Kickstarter Project HOPE - New Supers RPG and Miniatures Kickstarter

PROJECT HOPE - A New Supers RPG and Miniatures Kickstarter

projecthope2.jpg

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to drop a quick line about this game that some friends of mine at EasternFront Studios* are working on.

Its a superhero RPG set in World War II, giving it a historical context and resonance that are lacking in some super rpgs. It uses this setting in a manner similar to how X-Men First Class used the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Project Hope is being translated into English, and is based on the second edition of a great Italian game. This means it has actually had a ton of playtesting and use by gamers.

Also, they are bringing out a range of superhero miniatures for the game at the same time.

I'm happy to answer (or find out the answer) to any questions you might have, but you can find out more information at their kickstarter page or ask them directly on their forum.

PS - I'm a first time poster and member, but long time lurker and reader.

* FYI, EasternFront Studios are sculpting for the Low Life and Fallen City of Karez kickstarters and ran the successful Dwarf Gladiators kickstarter. These guys are machines at churning out high quality product.

Last edited:

Karak

First Post
I really like what I am seeing here. I will check it out more later but I think i will be pledging. Good job on the KS by the way. It looks great!

Project HOPE Update: Recruitment Campaign

PROJECT HOPE WANTS YOU!

And all your friends :)

Bring your friends in Project H.O.P.E. Kickstarter and get exclusive gifts!

• Bring in Project H.O.P.E. Kickstarter from 1 to 5 friends and you will get 2 exclusive wallpapers. Your friends will receive one as well!
  • Bring in Project H.O.P.E. Kickstarter from 6 to 15 friends you will get 2 wallpapers and 1 exclusive lithograph. Your friends will receive 2 exclusive wallpapers as well!
  • Bring in Project H.O.P.E. Kickstarter from 15 to 30 friends and you will receive 2 wallpapers and 2 exclusive lithographs. Your friends will receive two wallpapers and 1 exclusive lithograph as well!
  • Bring in Project H.O.P.E. Kickstarter more than 30 friends and you will get 2 wallpapers and 2 exclusive lithographs. You will also get the chance to create a brand new character (in cooperation with the authors) which will be included into next Project H.O.P.E. expansion. You will get the Italian PDF version of that expansion as well. Your friend will receive 2 wallpapers and 2 exclusive lithographs!

Project HOPE Recruitment Campaign

Hi again

I've just spoken to the project creators and they said that if you back Project HOPE but don't know many others to refer don't despair. There is another way to benefit from their recruitment campaign.

Simply quote my username - Mad Tinker Gnome - in the comments of the project.

If we get over 30 backers who put that name in, then we'll all share equally in the wallpapers and lithographs. Then I'll run a 'competition' for the opportunity to work with the creators to create a new character to go into the book. Anyone who used me as a friend can suggest an idea and can vote on the most popular / best one to be used. That person will then get to work with the creators to fully create their character and all the other associated benefits.

The creators also said that we could get 1 opportunity for a character for every 30 backers who use that name. And all opportunities to work with the creators we receive will be entered into the above 'competition'.

If we get less than 30 backers, then I will conduct a random draw to disperse anything that is not equally shared amongst everyone (i.e. any bonus lithographs or wallpapers).

Like I said, this is all ok'd by the creators. What do you think?

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
Thanks a lot. I think it is a really good idea to include people that dont have 10,000 facebook friends, or people with small gaming groups.
I like the setting, with plenty of Nazis to kill (or just render unconscious if you are that type of hero), the challenges of using the period's technology, and the international scope!
I'm definitely backing this project, and really want to see it hit it's funding goal!

Remove ads