The Walking Dead 3.6 "Hounded" (spoiler warning)

NewJeffCT

First Post
Another strong episode with a couple of good twists in it at the end - Merle finding Glenn & Maggie after Michonne offed the red-shirts with him. Then, Michonne ending up at the prison at the end.

Echoes of the comic with the voice on the phone ending up as Lori, though it took Rick a bit to figure it out.

Season 3 has been way better than Season 2

Opinions?

Ahnehnois

First Post
Eventful episode. Definitely picking up from last season.

One of the basic conceits of horror is that you have to accept that the characters will make mistakes that they seem like they shouldn't, and Glen + Maggie screwing up the standoff seemed remarkably stupid on their part.

Looks like Carol indeed lives to fight another day.

Mercutio01

First Post
Yes, this past season has been much better. Although, my wife did tell me to stop yelling at Michonne and Andrea both last week and this week.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I'm hoping we'll actually hear Michonne say more than a few words next time out. At least we got a look other than "angry glower" at the end of the last episode.

greyhaze

First Post
I liked how the episode ended, but it was a bit strange that Rick spotted Michonne from so far away.

Rick should probably say "all the non-zombies move 10' to the left".

I'm looking forward to the next episode for sure.

Richards

Legend
I think the fact that she was carrying a basket of baby goods in her hand was a pretty good indicator. Walkers don't tend to carry anything with them.

Johnathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases