600+ page Softcover B&W + PDF down from $129.98 to $26.99 - that's a pretty good deal

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So while EN World was down and we were working on bringing it back up (by "we" I mean "clever people at the hosting company who aren't me") look what has finally become available - after several years! - at RPGNow in a big black-and-white softcover format for what's gotta be a pretty insanely low price for a book of this size!

WotBS is a little long-in-the-tooth now (it was written for D&D 3.5, though I've heard many groups ran it with Pathfinder just fine) but we're darn proud of it still. This would make a great Xmas present for your DM or GM. Or for yourself. This compiled softcover doesn't just contain all 12 adventures, the Player's Guide, and the Campaign Guide - it also contains a whole bunch of bonus stuff you can't get separately, including the City of Ragos (capital of Ragesia) and five bonus side-trek adventures.

The PDF is 708 friggin' pages of gaming goodness! The b/w hardcover is a little shorter (we didn't include the colour maps appendix because, well, there's no point in b/w!); and you get both for just over $25. In my mind that's a pretty insanely good deal even if you don't play 3.5 any more!

That's not the only thing that came available in the last few days. Also, in beautiful colour softcover, are Admiral o' the High Seas (Pathinder/D&D 4E) and Myths of the Far Future Player's Guide (D&D 4E in space!). Both are on Amazon (.com,. .co.uk., .it, and some others).

Attachments

• wotbs.jpg
    wotbs.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 272

werecorpse

Adventurer
I have already got the PDF' s and a full color hard back edition but I would happily buy a softcover black and white for $26.99 ( less than 4c a page ! How can they print and bind it for that little?) if not for the fact that I reckon postage to Australia will be more than $25 for such a big book.

I have never run it ( so its possible there are some encounter balance issues) but from reading it it is the best 3.5 or pathfinder adventure path I have read ( I have all the dungeon mag and paizo adventure paths). I have high expectations for Zeitgeist should it ever be completed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases