December - What are you reading?

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Nice thing about eBooks in the same library, bought it once, reading it on mine, while wife reads it on hers.
Yeah, this is the first time since we got our Kindle Fires last January that both of us are reading real, physical books at the same time...just bad timing on our part.

DanotheSlender

First Post
Just finished "a dance with Dragons" from the song of fire and ice series, what HBOs Game of Thrones is based on..suprised and saddened by a couple things in there but a good read..

just started "Acacia" book 1 of "the war with the mein" by David Anthont Durham. Looking ok so far but only time will tell.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Captain Vorpatril's Alliance is my current book and it has been extremely well written. Ivan is a refreshing change of pace from Miles and the pacing has been excellent so far. You can just see the comedy of errors developing.
Is this a recent book from L. Bujold?

Richards

Legend
I just started The Lake by horror writer Richard Layman, one of four his novels I received as Christmas gifts. So far, it's pretty good - I really like his writing style. (I've read about half a dozen of his other novels, and enjoyed them all.)

Johnathan

Crothian

First Post
"Galaxy Quest"

(novelization)

The movie's better :D

I finally got around to reading the Spider-man clone saga and the Ben Reilly comics. I can understand why not a lot of people liked that run and it lasted a lot longer then I was expecting.

Remove ads