OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

Scotley

Hero
Got excited for a second. Thought you were recruiting.

Sorry, not for this game. The players of this one are all attendees of an informal gaming convention we do each year at a player's cabin. I am thinking of starting another open Pathfinder game given how little activity there seems to be in the games I'm in these days. If it does come together I'll be happy to drop you a line.

Danger Ranger

First Post
I am thinking of starting another open Pathfinder game given how little activity there seems to be in the games I'm in these days. If it does come together I'll be happy to drop you a line.

I appreciate the consideration and look forward to it if everything works out.

Rhun

First Post
Sorry, not for this game. The players of this one are all attendees of an informal gaming convention we do each year at a player's cabin. I am thinking of starting another open Pathfinder game given how little activity there seems to be in the games I'm in these days. If it does come together I'll be happy to drop you a line.

I'm hoping to be able to get back to more frequent posting starting with the new year.

Rhun

First Post
Well, we feel that all went well. At least from my perspective, and that of my attorney's. But apparently judges don't rule right away in bench trials. So we haven't received a ruling yet. Next week, most likely. But I am hopeful, and with the way things went during the trial I can't see anyway the judge can rule against me. But, anything can happen I suppose.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases