OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

Leif

Adventurer
I was there, in typical "speedy" fashion. In my defense, I was ready to go on time, early even, but I started a job application process for Kay Jewelers and it took about an hour. I thought/hoped their estimate was overly laerge. Just now, I completed an online application to be a cashier at Home Depot. Sheesh! You would have thought I was applying to borrow the crown jewels or something.

Lou

Explorer
I was there, in typical "speedy" fashion. In my defense, I was ready to go on time, early even, but I started a job application process for Kay Jewelers and it took about an hour. I thought/hoped their estimate was overly laerge. Just now, I completed an online application to be a cashier at Home Depot. Sheesh! You would have thought I was applying to borrow the crown jewels or something.

It was good to see Leif and Scotley over dinner. Hopefully it won't be quite as many years before the next in-person visit.

Scotley

Hero
So, time for a roll call? Mike L has dropped out and Todd long since. Matt just checked in, but who else is willing to continue?

Remove ads