OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

mleibrock

First Post
Hell Yeah!

And if I manage to get my legal fees back, which I should know on the 20th (though I guess collecting them will be a whole different battle), I'll be bringing the whiskey!

GM: I second what mleibrock said!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotley

Hero
Check out my shiny new 'I defended the walls Badge!'. I now have the ability to open and close game threads I've started and edit posts made by others in the game threads I've started. I may play around with this a bit.

Edit: Muuuuahhhahahahaha! It works. Check out posts #21 &#22 above.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Okay okay, I promise to use my new found powers only for good. At least once I get over the initial giddiness. If you post something stupid you later regret in one of my threads I can delete if for you if you ask nicely.

Scotley

Hero
He's got a tun of stuff to work through. He's done the 5 pound folks and some of the specialty items and now he's working through the big groups.

Scotley

Hero
I will be traveling this weekend to compete in my other favorite game (Bridge) and I will not be posting until early next week. Sorry for the delay. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Scotley

Hero
You do win at bridge. Or at least we did some winning. This was district level competition so all of Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana and most of Tennessee and part a Alabama. We made it to the flight b (essentially those who have played enough to be ranked at life master, but not the players who have achieved the very high ranking status) semi-final round before getting knock out so we tried for 3rd/4th. Not too shabby. We got a nice master point award.

I am back but suffering from intermittent Internet outages so posting may be hit and miss for a bit. Their are supposedly techs out there working on the problem.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases