OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

Scotley

Hero
I couldn't have said it better myself Mowgs! Hit the books, hit the sack, hit the trail or picnic in the park, doesn't matter to me, but do something! There is an implied social contract in gaming and right now ya'll are defaulting on your part...

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn, as usual, does not feel that he can take a leadership role in deciding what shouyld be done, but he will gladly support any who wish to do so.

Scotley

Hero
Besharrn, as usual, does not feel that he can take a leadership role in deciding what shouyld be done, but he will gladly support any who wish to do so.

Yeah, with Besharrn as leader I think conflict with the locals would be inevitable. Assuming of course that he ever gets full and leaves Kendra's kitchen and or the local eateries.

Scotley

Hero
The scrolls available for sale are all arcane and Rangers can only cast divine spells, so the question is largely moot. But for future reference I am going to rule that you have to make the caster level check that is required when you cast a spell that is too high level for you to cast at an additional -2 penalty. With failure comes a risk of a mishap.

Leif

Adventurer
The scrolls available for sale are all arcane and Rangers can only cast divine spells, so the question is largely moot. But for future reference I am going to rule that you have to make the caster level check that is required when you cast a spell that is too high level for you to cast at an additional -2 penalty. With failure comes a risk of a mishap.

That's very interesting: I even stumped Scotley! I almost dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back! Well, that's the result I expected, as far as my ranger goes in this game. But I did want to draw attention to the larger question.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases