OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

mleibrock

First Post
Wanted to post a quick note to apologize for my poor posting. I have been struggling with back pain again and sitting at the computer is the last think I want to do. We are headed on vacation next weekend for a week. Headed to Gatlinburg, TN to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains! Work is going to be very busy this week trying to get everything done so I can take off a week. I am also working through therapy in the evenings for my back to try and stave off surgery. I'm not very hopeful but am willing to try anything at this point. Just finished my second round of steroid packs and am finally pain free again (at least for the moment).

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Let's just hope that we all live long enough to have many and frequent aches and pains. After all if you hurt it's a sure sign that yes, you are, indeed, alive.

Lou

Explorer
Lou's trip to J-town, coming soon to creepy little town near (some of) you

It looks like my trip to J-town, or as the better half calls it, "that creepy little town," :p is a go. Favorite Daughter :cool: and I will be attending the Texas-Oklahoma Kiwanis Convention in Texarkana from August 6-9. FD of course gets everything free for being Key Club royalty, while I have pay for myself. :.-( We will drive up to J-town the afternoon of Sunday, August 9th. Who is available to join us at dinner that evening in J-town? We hope to arrive by 5pm. We will be staying at the local roach motel Sunday night and Monday night. We will leave for Houston early Tuesday afternoon. FD wants to visit her grandmother's grave :angel:, etc., while I need to track some money down. B-)

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, we actually have decent hotels here now, even a Hilton Garden Inn.

Most of them are along US63 between Caraway Rd. and Red Wolf Blvd. (Formerly Stadium Blvd.) I never can remember the name of that street, the one where the old skating rink is, FedEx, Cracker Barrel, and a few other places.

That's it -- PHILLIPS DRIVE! (Thank you, internet.) Anyway, there are numerous hotels along Phillips Drive between Caraway and Red Wolf.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Hey, we actually have decent hotels here now, even a Hilton Garden Inn.

I didn't pay for that in Texarkana, and I'm not paying for that in J-town. My SB o Tx membership gets me a cheap hotel at an even cheaper price, even in Arkansas.

Last edited:

Remove ads