OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game

Leif

Adventurer
Fine then, go to the Jami-Bee on Nettleton at Airport Road. I'm sure you can find a wide array of hoes there.

Leif

Adventurer
I said roach motel not hoe motel.

Picky, picky, picky!! I'm not sure most Jonesboro hoteliers make such a fine distinction. Maybe you'd better plan on sleeping in Memphis?

I'd say you were welcome to sleep here, but I'm not sure that would work out any better for you. New and unfamiliar people in the house is sure to excite Mikah, if she is here, and an excited Mikah usually stays awake all night. We might arrange for the girls to be at their Dad's house. We'd probably only have luck with that on Friday and Saturday night, however.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
It think I should be able to make it. The wife will be working at the hospital that night, but I can bring Flynn with me assuming off-spring are welcome at this shindig.

Leif

Adventurer
Umm, no. If you could have made it on the weekend or even today, we could have done it. (Except that we weren't home this weekend, we were moving oldest daughter, Jessica, 22, to Urbana-Champaign, IL for graduate school in art.) Tomorrow, the girls (Ashlee, 16, and Mikah, 12) will be back. That's an unnecessary complication in many, many ways.

Scotley

Hero
Umm, no. If you could have made it on the weekend or even today, we could have done it. (Except that we weren't home this weekend, we were moving oldest daughter, Jessica, 22, to Urbana-Champaign, IL for graduate school in art.) Tomorrow, the girls (Ashlee, 16, and Mikah, 12) will be back. That's an unnecessary complication in many, many ways.

I think it is today now...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases