Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

BoldItalic

First Post
@OP - welcome to ENWorld.

As you are new here, a little piece of advice - don't upload images unless you own the copyright; post links to the images instead. Also, don't just post an image and expect us to guess what it is for; tell us why you have posted the image. Is it a D&D 5e character you are playing? Does it have a story? What level is it and how did you get to that level? What other PCs are in your party? Are you playing one of the published adventures or is your DM creating his own campaign? Is there anything you can tell us from your experience of D&D that we don't already know?

Please don't just post for the sake of it; contribute something worthwhile. Let your third post be informative. If it isn't, we will know that you are just trolling.

Dunster7

First Post
Hey, I think these precautions are great!

I get way too much junk from other sites I've never been to myself, all "affiliates" of something I had legitimate interest in.

Thanks!

Whusmaname

First Post
Post no. 1

Hello all... I couldn't find the introductions thread, and I thought, hey... why don't I just introduce myself here... (If that's wrong, oh well... feel free to pm me to direct me to the correct thread if it does exist, and delete this post. I don't mind.)

My name is Graham, and I wanna get into playing this AWESOME game that most know as D&D, but I live in South Africa, where it's difficult to find a party to join...

So what I did was START a game of 5th Ed with some friends, and I'm the DM, but that means I don't get to be a player...

How does one get into a game on this forum?

Post no. 1

Hello all... I couldn't find the introductions thread, and I thought, hey... why don't I just introduce myself here... (If that's wrong, oh well... feel free to pm me to direct me to the correct thread if it does exist, and delete this post. I don't mind.)

My name is Graham, and I wanna get into playing this AWESOME game that most know as D&D, but I live in South Africa, where it's difficult to find a party to join...

So what I did was START a game of 5th Ed with some friends, and I'm the DM, but that means I don't get to be a player...

How does one get into a game on this forum?

There are play by post games in here.

The forum for "classified" or others for games and gamers seeking each other is here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases