Getting all meta and stuff - EN World's Facebook promo

According to EN World's Facebook profile, there is a contest going on.

The EN World Facebook Challenge - win a War of the Burning Sky AP compiled softcover (600+ pages, D&D 3.5, black-and-white) OR the first four full-colour ZEITGEIST adventures softcovers (Pathfinder RPG or D&D 4E - your choice). In order to help EN World's efforts to get back onto its feet after being completely demolished by hackers, we're holding a competition. It's simple - simply start a thread on EN World (any subject as long as it stays within the rules) and post a link to it below as a reply to this update.

The thread with the most replies by people other than yourself over the weekend (by midnight Monday 17th) will win and can choose one of the above gorgeous prizes, which I will send out promptly. Stay within the forum rules to win; we'll disqualify entries which don't, so no cheating and just posting something inflammatory to get replies! You are free to promote your thread in any way you wish. Good luck!

(To enter, you have to post a reply to his Facebook page, not this thread. At least I think that's how it works.)

I don't see it on the main page, and it should be, so I'm starting a thread to enter the contest, even though I helped produce most of the stuff Russ is offering to give away. But to hijack his contest, if my thread gets the most responses and I win the prize, I will roll 1d6, then find the thread that is that many places behind my thread. Then I will give the prize to the person who started that thread. So if your thread is in 2nd to 7th place, you've still got a chance to win.

Also, I have limited moderator powers, so if necessary I will cheat and merge threads to make them longer . . . if they're on the E.N. Publishing forum. Bwahaha. I've gone mad with imagined power!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases