World of Kulan

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]: Okay, I know I have activated the wiki setting in the campaign group, but when I went to save this page, I didn't see an option to associate it with the group. Should there be a drop-down box? I'm a bit confused by the whole process.

Or do I have to create a book page first and associate that with the group?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Morrus <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @darjr <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->: Okay, I know I have activated the wiki setting in the campaign group, but when I went to save this page, I didn't see an option to associate it with the group. Should there be a drop-down box? I'm a bit confused by the whole process.

Or do I have to create a book page first and associate that with the group?

I'm pretty much learning the new software as you do. I've poked around, and I think maybe you have to create a new start page from the group page.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I don't know what changed. Bu it now gave me the ability to create a start page. The option wasn't there before, so I'm assuming one of you guys changed something behind the scenes (or it take a bit of time for the option to activate).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases