Pathfinder 1E Skull & Shackles AP

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Has anyone run this one yet? I've come up with an idea for my next campaign that uses this adventure path and I was wondering if there were any pitfalls of which I needed to be aware.

Based on how my players handle NPCs, I think being pirates is a good fit for their playstyle. Based on how they like to burn down adventure locales, I've decided to just give into the dark side and pitch them a two word campaign idea:
Goblin Pirates

note: cross-posted to a couple other message boards

Starfox

Adventurer
Ran the first installment. Had trouble with a group whose objectives didn't really mesh with each other and with the adventure, so half the group left and we recruited new players.

genesaika

First Post
I'm running it right now, halfway through the second book, and its pretty fun. They made a group of casters so its kind of a cake walk for them right now, hopefully that gets sorted out lol.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but if you are thinking about using this WITH another campaign or path it might get confusing with how it starts and such. I'd suggest reading at least the first book before you get too into the idea.

It's great fun for everyone, so far, lots of laughs and room to wiggle.

It's my first time DMing so take all of this as you will I guess.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I would be running it as written, just with all goblin PCs. Though, I'll probably run them through We Be Goblins first so they get the feel of being Golarion Goblins.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases