Christmas Special The Snowmen

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
anyone think Clara might have the Dalek factor in her dna?

she was born in 1866, which is the same year the Doctor was forced by the Dalek Emperor to isolate the Human and Dalek factor which they intended to seed back through time.

was Clara the result and Oswin her ultimate transformation ...

Herschel

Adventurer
I loved it but was a bit surprised just how retro so many elements were. Not only the "new" TARDIS control room, but his costume seems to be an amalgam of the early Doctors' and Paul McGann's.

Jenna Luoise Coleman was very good. She has the Brass of River and I'm curious to see where the series goes from here. It still irks me I couldn't get my complete Series 7 for Christmas so I could be watching the whole run this week. The 50-ish titles I already have will have to suffice. ;)

Janx

Hero
anyone think Clara might have the Dalek factor in her dna?

she was born in 1866, which is the same year the Doctor was forced by the Dalek Emperor to isolate the Human and Dalek factor which they intended to seed back through time.

was Clara the result and Oswin her ultimate transformation ...

I reckon nobody else has thought that...

When did this occur? Presumably in the older version of the show.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
<snip> Plus I don't get how Clara survived that fall, even if only briefly - she didn't even have a scratch on her.

I got the impression that she did, in fact, die in the fall and was brought back by Strax's advanced medical knowledge & technology (they mentioned her revival only being temporary, though I think Strax, Lady Vastra, and The Doctor all thought it would last longer than it did).

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I'm wondering what the multiple "Winter is coming" comments were referring to. I doubt it's a nod to Game of Thrones. It seems unlikely to be a cathphrase the villain used for just one episode. All I can think is that it's foreshadowing the end of Matt Smith, but we've already done that so...:confused:

MarkB

Legend
I'm wondering what the multiple "Winter is coming" comments were referring to. I doubt it's a nod to Game of Thrones. It seems unlikely to be a cathphrase the villain used for just one episode. All I can think is that it's foreshadowing the end of Matt Smith, but we've already done that so...:confused:

Why shouldn't it be a catchphrase used just by the villain of this episode? It is basically what he was trying to accomplish, after all.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases