RPG News for Wednesday, 26 December, 2012

I hope that everybody had a great Christmas, and got plenty of excellent gaming loot! If you have a quick spare second, "liking", "tweeting", or "Google+ing" EN World using the buttons at the top right of this page would be a fantastic little Xmas gift for which I'd be very grateful!

[h=3]Dungeons & Dragons News[/h]
  • WotC has created a Random Inn Generator. I just rolled up the False Tanner, with 8 servers and 6 bouncers, one barkeep (Wallistra Qurelech, female Tiefling, 39), a sad atmosphere due to the passing of a local priest, three topics of conversation and two random events - a server stepped on the tail of a cat, and a group of beautiful women entered the inn, apparently.

[h=3]RPG News[/h]
  • The long awaited sizzling pirate adventure in Pathfinder and Swords & Wizardry, Frog God Games' Razor Coast Kickstarter launched last night (December 25th 2012) at midnight and will run for 30 days. “After the Kickstarter gets funded, Frog God Games has pledged to fulfill not only the pledges from the backers but all remaining pre-orders, national and international” said Lou Agresta, speaking on behalf of NickLogue. “As of October 18th, 2012, I finished honoring every refund request Nick received. Making good on Nick’s past obligations cleared the way for Frog God Games to step in and finally bring this to print.”
  • Watch the Roll20 development team play on the virtual tabletop in this video. Their successful Kickstarter raised nearly $40K.
  • Deadlands Noir adventure and archetypes now available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group. The adventure is The Old Absinthe House Blues and is $9.99; and the Deadlands Archeypes PDF is free!

[h=3]Community News[/h]

[h=3]Other News[/h]
  • Larry Elmore's "Complete Elmore" 340-page art hardback book Kickstarter successfully funded. It has another 5 days to go, and some more stretch goals. Definitely worth checking out, especially if you're a fan of Elmore's D&D art throughout the years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases