D&D Adventures: the Fallenlands

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BECMI D&D

B4 The Lost City
Adventure Type: Module
Players: Dan F., David M., Gerald G.
Characters: Pirmary: Bactra Redwind, Dabuk Tigerstorm, Firewalker (nagpa), Sir Mojo Rising; Secondary: Cheng-Dû (throkr), Hegron Barrensson, Jeddar Silversun.
NPCs: Crelias (female gnoll), Mesik Tindertwig.
Character Deaths: Crelias, Hegron, Mesik.
Modifications: Used AD&D 2E monsters and rules on the fly. (No official conversions for named characters/monsters.) The underground human civilization in the adventure are called the Cyradi on Kulan. They are the only 'native' humans on the Fallenlands, and I have created v.3.5 stats for them. (I'll post a link later.) Zargon is 'now' an Elder Evil as noted in the book of the same name.
Character Notes: Cheng-Dû was introduced during the adventure. He was a replacement PC added after Hegron was turned to stone. The nagpa PC now known as Firewalker was referred to as the Nameless One during this adventure. He was a neophyte warrior who hadn't yet gained his Age of Ascension name.

AD&D 1st Edition

I3-5 Desert of Desolation
Adventure Type: Supermodule
Players: To Be Determined
Characters: To Be Determined
Modifications: Since humans (and demihuman) are very rare on the Fallenlands, Desert of Desolation will require significant racial changes. The human characters would be restatted as jann for v.3.5. All demihuman and monstrous NPCs would have to be changed to reflect the Races of the Fallenlands. (It's been a while since I looked at the book, so I'm not sure how many demihuman and monstrous NPCs are in the adventure.)

AD&D 2nd Edition

The Year of Priest's Defiance
Adventure Type: DUNGEON Magazine adventure
— Vol VI, No. 5 [Issue 35]
Modifications: This DARK SUN adventure will require some modification for Kulan. However, since the Fallenlands is somewhat of an homage to DARK SUN, I won't have to change very many of the creature encounters.

D&D v.3.5

Diplomacy
— Vol XXI, No. 5 [Issue 143]
Modifications: Some changes might be needed.

Masque of Dreams
— Vol XXI, No. 1 [Issue 142]
Modifications: All NPCs with a standard race will have to be changed to a Fallenlanden race. As well, the NPC/creature entries referring to the standard goblinoids will have to be changed. (Goblins will become Fallenlanden bakemono, for example.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm currently going through the v.3.5 DUNGEON mags from issue 150 backwards. I'm about go through issues 143 to 139. I already know I'll be adding Masque of Dreams from Issue 142 to the Fallenlands. :cool:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases