Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
opening info on the twisted mind of David

ic: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...brew-One-by-land-two-by-sea-Pathfinder-RPG-IC

rg: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?333315-One-by-land-two-by-sea-Pathfinder-RPG-RG

starting level: 3
system: pathfinder; 20 point buy
hp: max at first, 3/4 round up beyond
initiative: individual
starting gold: 3000 gp
exp advancement: fast [3,300 xp start]

sources:
core + limited APG [Cavalier, Magus, Oracle, Witch; Spell sources: non area specific, non 3pp]
Most of what is from on line d20 ogc is accepted. If it is not core, and you are not sure...ask.

addm:
2 traits, non area specific, non 3pp

as of now here is what i have heard:

Leif : in - Darthan -Human fighter [sword and shield style]
Scottly : in -
Gorgol the Scourge Half-Orc Rogue2/Fighter1
Jkason : regretfully out
Mleibrok : in
GlassEye : regretfully probably out
Mowgli : in, but kicking and screaming -
Bahri Kantant - Fighter (Archer) 02/Bard 01
Helfdan : in -
Borhald - Ranger 3 [2 wpn style]
Herobizcit : in
- Garias Bazlagg -Dwarven magus

Standby: Shayuri

Slavery: not acceped-But not unheard of
Piracy: Illegal and frowned upon by general populace
general attitude of the town: NG
Fealty to a King, therefore capital crimes are tried in royal court. BEWARE!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

reserved for special information

Cold fog rolls in at night, same as any night. Warm sea water from the south mixes with the cold air flowing from the north. Usually a signal to pack the merchant booth and go home.

Tonight seemed different, like bone cold different. People looked afraid; packing hurriedly to get home or their rooms at the Inns. The next morning, People were slow to get their wares displayed, The fog still lingering so. Bad news travels fast, the saying goes, this being no exception: four bodies were dug up out of the town graveyard and the priest in charge of the temple next to it was found attacked and near death!

Area notes:
[place] Ferdinand's well [village] Farming community 1/2 day travel @30 mv to NW
[place] Eggert's cove
[city] merchant port+sm. naval defense port; starting location of party
[Place]
Königsthron [lg city] capital of the kingdom, King's govermental seat 240 miles south by sea; 4 days by warship; 2 1/2 days by merchant galley

more to come

This will be the new ooc thread

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

@Shayuri

I had expected 5 or 6 of 8. there are two who are not sure yet, let me see what their final say is. Perhaps have a basic concept on stand by? I should know for sure in a week.

there were several others I wish to have join, You being one of them, but I maxed out really quick.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, it's fine. I...I understand. It's...it's a call every...every GM has to maaaaake! :.-(

Hehe, kidding of course. It's not like I don't have enough games. :) Let me know if you need an alt.

Scott DeWar

Oh, it's fine. I...I understand. It's...it's a call every...every GM has to maaaaake! :.-(

Hehe, kidding of course. It's not like I don't have enough games. :) Let me know if you need an alt.

Sorry, no weeping allowed here, you may short yourself out in the computer!!

Remove ads