Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
How will you be doing initiative? Individual, group, some sort of weighted method? Need to know, 'cause if you're doing group I'm not going to waste trait or feat choices on feats on it. (I may not anyway, but it's in consideration).

Also, you can update the first post to change my status from "probably not" to "in." And my user name from Mowgly to Mowgli :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
How will you be doing initiative? Individual, group, some sort of weighted method? Need to know, 'cause if you're doing group I'm not going to waste trait or feat choices on feats on it. (I may not anyway, but it's in consideration).

Also, you can update the first post to change my status from "probably not" to "in." And my user name from Mowgly to Mowgli :D

initiative: Individual

change status from "probably not" to "in." : done

user name from Mowgly to Mowgli: done [picky, picky, picky]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No, seriously. I'm looking at a controller/buffer/de-buffer. I almost made an archer build, but this guy will be a very different build for me. You'll see, once I get him posted up.

I just hope I end up liking him, and that what I've got planned works as well as it looks on paper. And I think the scorpion whip is the only oddity I'll be asking for.

Remove ads