D&D 3E/3.5 [Scarred Lands] 3.5 Conversion/Errata for Relics & Rituals, Lost Lore, and Creature Collection II: Dark Menagerie?

VelvetViolet

Adventurer

radja

First Post
scarred lands was never updated to 3.5, although I think there was a 4e creature collection (pdf by fiery dragon, IIRC).

That said... I've run scarred lands in 3, 3.5 and 4e (without the 4e CC) and it's not much of a problem. Some Prestige classes may need a little reworking, and the same goes for some creatures.
there have also been some pathfinder conversions you may find useful http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2n8pf&page=last?Scarred-Lands-Monster-Conversions
thread also contains some 3.5 conversions and links.

Twowolves

Explorer
All of the Player's Guide books are 3.5, as well as any books after. That doesn't mean the content doesn't still need massive tweaking to be balanced, however.

BardicGifts

Villager
So just to clarify none of the creature collections and relics and rituals are 3.5? I'm rebuilding my collection and I'll buy them anyway but if they have a 3.5 version I'd rather buy that.

BardicGifts

Villager
Wait I believe there is definitely a 3.0 Creature Collection I and a 3.5. The 3.0 is lite grey/white on the cover and I thought the same named book but I’m darker grey was 3.5

VelvetViolet

Adventurer
So just to clarify none of the creature collections and relics and rituals are 3.5? I'm rebuilding my collection and I'll buy them anyway but if they have a 3.5 version I'd rather buy that.

Wait I believe there is definitely a 3.0 Creature Collection I and a 3.5. The 3.0 is lite grey/white on the cover and I thought the same named book but I’m darker grey was 3.5
Wow. Blast from the past. A number of the materials have been updated to PF1 and D&D5 by the latest Scarred Lands books. You may want to check out those.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases