ZEITGEIST Question re: Use of content on Obsidian Portal

Kobold Boots

Banned
Banned
Dear PTB (powers that be) :)

Most likely starting a Zeitgeist campaign in a month or so and I've got a history of using Obsidian Portal. I'd like to use content and art from the series on my pages, but don't want to do it without asking proper permission and learning what linkbacks should be provided to EN Publishing. Therefore:

1. May I have permission to do so? I'll gladly provide site and personal info to you chaps.
2. What are the conditions of use? I doubt I'll have any issue with them.

Thank you
KB

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] should answer for sure. I imagine there wouldn't be a problem using images and excerpts of text, as long as you're not reproducing full encounters.

As for what address to link to, I'm not sure if it will change since we've had a site reboot after December's hack attack, but I believe right now the go-to page is www.enworld.org/ap

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] should answer for sure. I imagine there wouldn't be a problem using images and excerpts of text, as long as you're not reproducing full encounters.

As for what address to link to, I'm not sure if it will change since we've had a site reboot after December's hack attack, but I believe right now the go-to page is www.enworld.org/ap

Kobold Boots

Banned
Banned
@Morrus should answer for sure. I imagine there wouldn't be a problem using images and excerpts of text, as long as you're not reproducing full encounters.

Thanks much.

1. No intent to reproduce or disseminate content that isn't part of a free download. I may want to reproduce parts of the players guide for ease of function; but the group is private.

2. Every page with content will contain a link back to ENPublishing as appropriate.

Will wait on [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]

Bruize

First Post
I use Obsidian Portal for my Zeitgeist campaign. I've found it's a great place for player handouts. Aside from keeping track of personalities, I also use the adventure log but tend strip down our Fantasy Grounds chat logs and post them into that section. I really enjoy going back to read the old sessions. Of course I usually truncate combat and make a synopsis of the events.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases