Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've just added our first bolt-on! (Still waiting to hear about those dice).

710930c420d467f666a5586bbe5a3988_large.jpg

To get this (and it's exclusive - you will NOT be able to get it anywhere else!) simply add £20 to your existing pledge! Men and Womens' available. Size info and the like will be collected at the end.

I am a little sad about the response, don't get me wrong, it is great to see the goal be reached and stretched but only less than 300 backers! EN World has thousands of members and is a site that has been a major launching pad for a lot of change in the industry, I would love to see huge numbers! :hmm:
I feel I am a big supporter of ENW but I won't be pledging. Money is tight, I already sub to silver and, seeing the percentage goal in the thousands says to me my pledge is not really desperately needed. I imagine many people will have a similar attitude. If I had the cash I'd go for the life time silver but I don't and will keep supporting with a silver sub, which will give ENW more money and it will be a regular income, something Morrus has often emphasised as very important.

EDIT: Tho it looks like my sub has run away somewhere, need to check that out.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I feel I am a big supporter of ENW but I won't be pledging. Money is tight, I already sub to silver and, seeing the percentage goal in the thousands says to me my pledge is not really desperately needed. I imagine many people will have a similar attitude. If I had the cash I'd go for the life time silver but I don't and will keep supporting with a silver sub, which will give ENW more money and it will be a regular income, something Morrus has often emphasised as very important.

EDIT: Tho it looks like my sub has run away somewhere, need to check that out.
I understand and know these are tight times, it is just that 1% of 100,000 is 1,000. The backing is just seeing 0.3+% of membership, that is what I am finding sad.

Dice4Hire

First Post
true, I also wonder of the membership what number is active? As in come more often than the period that the KS has been running

I have always wondered if spammers are included in that number. I assume not, but how many of those 100,000 plus have posted in the last year?

I know I have two other accounts I used for a while before settling on this one, so that is two accounts that are not really active.

I support this and wish I could give more than the token sum I have. GenCon, major debt-inducing purchases at GenCon, other Kickstarters, Christmas, and surprise orthodontic costs have crippled my budget. I'm glad this is going so well and wish Morrus many visits from the money fairy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases