Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I wonder if putting up a pledge level limited to 100 people at a high enough amount to make it worth while is possible. Add the caveat that the dice would only happen if all the slots get filled. Then if they do fill up open another one for the next 100 people. Does kickstarter support that?

The caveat bit is a Kickstarter in its own right. It doesn't support a "Kickstarter within a Kickstarter", unfortunately. It could be done as a separate Kickstarter easily enough, though. Maybe that's the sensible way forward.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Morrus, pledges have definitely slowed down. We're pretty close to the app stretch goal, and posting a new stretch goal may see a pick-up in pledges. One idea is having people who pledge at £25 or higher (those already getting the big pdf bundle) also receive a pdf of the adventures created by the £200 pledge level.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Pledges always slow down after the initial hype, with weeks to go. They will pick up in the last week. Also, hopefully someone will mention it at the big con this weekend....Cannot wait for ogre to be an app.

MDK

First Post
With less than 600 pounds to go, I'm sure the ogre stretch goal will be funded before the weekend is over, and probably a lot sooner.
With that in mind, and especially with a big con this weekend, I would suggest posting the next stretch goal asap :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can tell you in advance what the next one will be - £16000 for this beauty, automatically going to all £25 PDF backers and above if we make it.

It has slowed down drastically, but I'm hopeful that it'll pick up again. It'll be nice if somewhere big posts about it!

Remove ads