Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Whelp, stretch goal met!!
Looking forward to the Dice option(s)!!

It's so frustrating! I've been trying to arrange these since the Kickstarter began. I can't announce them until I've seen the proof version (otherwise folks might pledge for them and something go wrong).

I need an intermediate stretch goal.

MDK

First Post
Back when Living Greyhawk was still around, we played a lot online using the free program OpenRPG. It had a chat section, and a map section, offering a decent virtual tabletop. Maybe ENworld already offers this and I just overlooked it (being fairly new), but if not, it might be a good stretch goal to add? I'm not sure how heavy traffick would be, but for the LG community (the part that played online anyway), it all ran on my husband's personal server, which was good but certainly not heavy duty or anything.
Note I'm not suggesting you write your own version of the program, just that you offer room for programs like OpenRPG to connect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, it's done - a new goal!

The dice will be unlocked at the £21,000 pledge level. It's a bit of a jump, but I have a large minimum order I can make if I want to get them at a reasonable price. If we hit that, higher backer levels (£100+) will get a black EN World d20 for free as a bonus, and the dice will also be available separately as a bolt-on.

sheadunne

Explorer
Any thought on adding Copper and Gold Subscription Pledges? I know I'd probably upgrade my pledge to Gold. Anyway, just a thought.

Looking forward to the dice!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases