Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Morrus, I know you've updated the Kickstarter page, but make sure to post an update so that people are notified via e-mail of the new stretch goal and new pledge levels.

Dioltach

Legend
The only problem I can see with a special d20 is this: what if it's an unlucky die? (Basically, what I'm saying is, can these custom dice be ... customised to be "lucky"? After all, don't we all want the ENWorld logo showing up as often as possible?)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus, I know you've updated the Kickstarter page, but make sure to post an update so that people are notified via e-mail of the new stretch goal and new pledge levels.

I will. I already sent one today, though - I don't want to send more than one a day. That'll just annoy people!

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Don't sweat sending more than one a day. SpaceVenture sent about 60 before their campaign ended. As long as the update is pushing relevant information, it's more important to get the word out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
£19,000. Those dice might actually happen! I'm so excited about using my own EN World dice at the game table!

Dice4Hire

First Post
Any idea of the add-on price? I could add it on now, and help make he goal.

If it works that way. I am not really sure.

Anyone know about how that works exactly?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any idea of the add-on price? I could add it on now, and help make he goal.

If it works that way. I am not really sure.

Anyone know about how that works exactly?

Goodness, no -- don't pay for a dice before they're confirmed! That'll screw everything up! :)

Remove ads