WotBS Fantasy Grounds version of 4E WOTBS

gban007

Adventurer
Hi there, I have asked this at fantasy grounds as well, so apologies if looks like I'm harassing, however:

I am hoping to start a 4e WOTBS campaign, using Fantasy Grounds. I had book-marked the resources page in order to be able to use the fantasy grounds versions that a community member had kindly created for us. However, when I try to access the files now, it just has a redirect error.
I understand that this is likely to have occured due to the hacking that occured (and I'm sorry to hear about the hacking, I can't really find words that I can put on a forum to describe the people who would do such a thing).
I was wondering if the files will be available again soon, as the site is slowly rebuilt, or if there is anywhere else I can access the files from.
Thanks,
gban007

PS, I hope the kickstarter and rebuild go well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have, indeed, lost those files, I'm afraid. But if folks who downloaded them and still have them are willing to upload them here, I'd be grateful!

gban007

Adventurer
We have, indeed, lost those files, I'm afraid. But if folks who downloaded them and still have them are willing to upload them here, I'd be grateful!
The folks at Fantasy Grounds are asking people to provide copies if they have them, so they can pass them on to you, so hopefully they will be with you again soon :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases