Assassination 2: The Lost Children

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: FourMonos is traveling until 16th so we have minimum of three more days of thumb holding...

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Can I take a striker spot?

I will do a slow comeback... I won't be there every day, but I should be able to be online twice a week.

GM: Still traveling, but some posting time after all. Of course you're in [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] glad to hear you're back. Twice a week posting should be fine given my despicable recent posting rate. I'll drop Bellegon a hook in the tavern. We'll get things rolling once I get home.

FourMonos

First Post
Not a few moments after he leaves, Ambassador Milthane enters the room again, this time with his herald and a drow between them.

"Comrades!" the ambassador exclaims, "We have luck to find a person who is experienced in Droaam and I feel would help the expedition to save my daughter. This is Bellegon, he was a war courier for Lord Gorodan. He has agreed to help with our mission."

With a broad gesture, he nudges Bellegon toward the other adventurers.

Bellegon looks warily over the party, looking for telltale signs that the name has been recognized or that someone has something against the drow. Not being very adept at reading pale ones, he bows slightly.

"I am Bellegon Darksun, at your service. I lived in Droaam for quarter of the century and have some experience with it's denizens. I will lead you safely into the maw of the beast."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Ambassador]
"Weren't we to be led by Tharashk house? Now is not the time for inter-house games."
[/sblock]

"My name is Venakhad. Welcome to the group. Can you tell us what to expect there and is there any expected behavior from or by strangers?"

Last edited:

"By strangers? You are expected to keel over and die, hopefuly close enough so your host can get your stuff before somebody else does. So beware of uncalled for hospitality. There are exceptions to this rule in cities with enforcers. Of course, if someone tries to frighten you into keeling, you're within your rights keel him back."
drow grins ferociously.

"But don't worry, it's my job to make sure you don't keel over. Although, by your symbol, I suspect you will have more to do with it then I will.

The country is ruled in name by Daughters of Sora Kell, but, in general, the rule of the land is: the strong rule the weak. Few warlords make their own laws, but all respect Daughters enforcers. Those are ogres by the way, so you may want to thread lightly around those. Harpies, medusas and such are common."

FourMonos

First Post
Kava Velderan steps back to discuss with the ambassador while Bellegon introduces himself and starts sharing information about Droaam. There are some distinct harsh whispers between the two. The better listeners ascertain that Kava is not happy about bringing in someone new to the group and feels that House Tharashk can lead the adventurers through Droaam safely. Milthane is steadfast in bringing along all the potential help possible to save his daughter. The conversation ends under a fume of posturing.

"Fine," Kava states. She turns to the group, "Welcome aboard, drow. We are more than capable of accommodating your plan to intercept the Droaam caravan. I will arrange for some of our best magebred steeds to be at the north gate. You can pursue them from there. I am sending our caravan to Greywall as planned. You can always meet up with the caravan if you can't find the other one or are successful but still need to get to Droaam. In that case you will still meet up with my kinsman at the Tharashk compound in Greywall.

"I trust you to catch up Bellegon with what happened yesterday and what we may be facing when you reach Droaam. I trust to see you all at the north gate in an hour."

OOC: Anyone want to catch MetaVoid up on what happened in character?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The undead figure in the corner, that looked more like an mummified statue with as still as it was, turns to the Velderan and speaks in its low tone, These mounts are accustomed to the smell of the dead, then? The skeletal steeds of Atur would serve better.

Remove ads