J.J. Abrams to direct next Star Wars film.

I was actually hoping the Joss Whedon would pick this up. I love his dialog, and we all know that the dialog was quite poor in the prequels. I think with his directing, we'd again see the interesting chemistry between the characters that we saw in the original trilogy.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I was actually hoping the Joss Whedon would pick this up. I love his dialog, and we all know that the dialog was quite poor in the prequels. I think with his directing, we'd again see the interesting chemistry between the characters that we saw in the original trilogy.

I was thinking the same thing. Out of the two big sci-fi/nerd movie directors, I'd take him over Abrams. And as you point out, he does dialog well and I think he does ensemble groups very well too.

Water Bob

Adventurer
Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmm....

LA Times

ABC News

USA Today

Chicago Tribune

The Hollywood Reporter

Variety

Which "more responsible news agencies" were you referring?

"Citing unnamed sources, the news was reported earlier by Hollywood trade outlets The Wrap, Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter and Daily Variety.

Messages left by The Associated Press for Abrams' representatives as well as Disney and Lucasfilm were not immediately returned."

That was from the AP piece. "Citing unnamed sources" and :"messages not immediately returned" are code words for this is still a rumor we can not confirm anything.

Remove ads